[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: Invoking a web service from JBoss AS as a client

Peter Schilling do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 30 21:55:56 EDT 2010

Peter Schilling [http://community.jboss.org/people/pschor] created the discussion

"Re: Invoking a web service from JBoss AS as a client"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/564454#564454

I run the same class on JBoss 6.0 and worked beautifully, with no changes. Didn't have to move the jars to the endorsed directory. Luckily I can wait until a stable/production version of JBoss 6.0 is released. My advice is to NOT spend time with webservices in JBoss 5.0 + JDK6.

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]