[jboss-user] [Snowdrop] - Tld not found in jboss 6

krikor kherberian do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 1 02:08:13 EDT 2011

krikor kherberian [http://community.jboss.org/people/krikorkherberian] created the discussion

"Tld not found in jboss 6"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/597056#597056

Hi, I had an application working in jboss 5. But in jboss 6 i encountered errors. I changed my spring libraries into newest spring libraries online, it fixed some issues. However, now I have problem with tld's not found.

In JbOSS 5 I didnt have this issue, I wrote  tld folder in same level of web-inf,  not inside it.  When I reference to it on top of jsp page , it finds it in JBOSS 5  ( <%@ taglib uri="/tld/CustomSprinSecTags.tld" prefix="sec" %> ) . Howevr in Jboss 6, page crashes when i open it, saying tld not found.

When I changed this <%@ taglib uri="/tld/CustomSprinSecTags.tld" prefix="sec" %> into  <%@ +taglib prefix="sec+" uri="http://www.springframework.org/security/tags" %> the page worked again. How can I solve this issue, and make tld's be found.

Start a new discussion in Snowdrop at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2082]