[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: Deployment exception when injecting WebServiceContext

Nicolas Bielza do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 1 10:26:40 EDT 2011

Nicolas Bielza [http://community.jboss.org/people/nicolas.bielza] created the discussion

"Re: Deployment exception when injecting WebServiceContext"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/597182#597182

The NPE is because the switchboard is null.

In org.jboss.web.deployers.AbstractWarDeployer.deployWebModule, the following line sets the switchboard to null:

Barrier switchBoard = unit.getAttachment(Barrier.class);

The service deploys fine when using the CXF stack, so it seems that installing the metro stack breaks the injection. I still must use the metro stack because I'm using Reliable Messaging 1.1 and CXF currently offers only WS-RM 1.0

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]