[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: How to update process variables

Sasi R do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 1 11:16:38 EDT 2011

Sasi R [http://community.jboss.org/people/sasir] created the discussion

"Re: How to update process variables"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/597201#597201

I am not accessing database. Simply am updatign the task data while starting/completing the task but was wondering how we can pass content data from one task to another task

I am able to  update the content data while completing the first human task and want to pass the same updated content to second human task.

How can we access the task data/content data inside the script variable. Its not available through ksession..Am i missing soemthing here?