[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - JBoss 5.1.0, Apache CXF, Spring, and WSS4J issue

john h do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 1 14:32:50 EDT 2011

john h [http://community.jboss.org/people/anotherjbossuser] created the discussion

"JBoss 5.1.0, Apache CXF, Spring, and WSS4J issue"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/597248#597248

I'm trying to get some security running (wss4jInterceptor). Everything seems to go fine through war deployment. When I try to access the web service it not only seems to ignore the security it throws this exception:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.ws.security.transform.STRTransform from BaseClassLoader

I have verified that the wss4j-1.5.11.jar is in the classpath and that STRTransform is in it.

Has anyone know how to get this fixed?

Thanks,

John

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]