[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Can I run Web editor separately in jBPM5?

Amen Amane do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 4 12:59:32 EDT 2011

Amen Amane [http://community.jboss.org/people/kluverkamp] created the discussion

"Re: Can I run Web editor separately in jBPM5?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/597631#597631

Thanks Tihomir  :)

well, when i use the default prfile with an already existing .bpmn process definition, it opens with process definition. But i always get a "failed to save" message when i save my work there.

in my scenario, i will use the .bmpn file as entry for jBPM.

So the question, do i missing something to get that error ? because if that works fine it will fit welll my need

Thanks again  :)