[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Can I run Web editor separately in jBPM5?

Tihomir Surdilovic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 4 13:06:51 EDT 2011

Tihomir Surdilovic [http://community.jboss.org/people/tsurdilovic] created the discussion

"Re: Can I run Web editor separately in jBPM5?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/597633#597633

You need to deploy the designer.war as exploded war in $jboss/server/$profile/deploy/designer.war (directory).
Also if you read older messages in this thread you will note that the default profile only saves process json..never the bpmn..so its pretty much useless if you ever need the bpmn. Also alot of fixes and new features added in the last months are specific to the jbpm5 profile and you wont be able to use them with "profile=default".

Thanks.