[jboss-user] [EJB3] - Increase Jboss CPU Utilization

Anurag Bhatia do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 5 10:09:23 EDT 2011

Anurag Bhatia [http://community.jboss.org/people/ab_99] created the discussion

"Increase Jboss CPU Utilization"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/597905#597905

I have test machine with 16 cores with that runs jboss-4.2.2.GA with an EJB3 application.
I use a client program with 16 threads to send requests to jboss and I keep bombarding jboss with requests. Somehow the CPU utilization never jumps past 35% which leads me to think I could better performance from jboss.
How do I make sure that jboss uses all 16 cores? How do I monitor the jboss core utilization?

Start a new discussion in EJB3 at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]