[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Queue stops working under load without error

Michal Toman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 8 04:55:24 EDT 2011

Michal Toman [http://community.jboss.org/people/esbexpert] created the discussion

"Re: Queue stops working under load without error"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/598745#598745

It depends, you are talking about the LinkedList. I could guess you are doing some processing in your code. Many custom applications cause the freezing the code of middleware. If it is true, look primarily to your code. This is a common problem that I could guess the problem is somewhere in your Java code. But it is only the tip. Look for sampel at google or give some more details.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]