[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: maven and jboss hot deployment does not work correctly

Snjezana Peco do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 8 13:00:22 EDT 2011

Snjezana Peco [http://community.jboss.org/people/snjeza] created the discussion

"Re: maven and jboss hot deployment does not work correctly"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/598916#598916

> Okay, I corrected source and target jdk in pom.xml and got it to deploy correctly, but although all files are now in an exploded directory below default/deploy, I get an http 404 error if I access the URL.
> The jboss console confirmed the deployment. No error message is shown.

Could you please attach a test project ?

> BTW, I am new to Maven and don't understand why it created two directories (...-SNAPSHOT and src/main/webapp) ...

You can remove the line

<wb-resource deploy-path="/" source-path="/smsurbano-1.0-SNAPSHOT"/>

from the .settings/org.eclipse.wst.common.component file.

If the line is created again when calling Maven>Update Project Configuration, there is a problem in m2eclipse.
Will try to help more if you send me the test project.