[jboss-user] [Snowdrop] - Re: JBoss 6 + Snowdrop 2: order of JPA & Spring deployers

Marcus Ilgner do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 11 05:12:58 EDT 2011

Marcus Ilgner [http://community.jboss.org/people/milgner] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss 6 + Snowdrop 2: order of JPA & Spring deployers"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/599144#599144

Hi Marius,

thank you very much for the tip. But even if I modify the file to read
[code]
<bean name="ApplicationContextDeployer" class="org.jboss.spring.deployers.ApplicationContextDeployer">
          <property name="relativeOrder">2147483647</property>
 </bean>
[/code]

It still starts before the PersistenceUnit deployment. If I comment this bean, JPA starts as expected. I'm not sure if BeanFactoryDeployer could help me but uncommenting it doesn't seem to do anything.
Are there any other dependency mechanisms that could block PU deployment from running?

Best regards
Marcus

Start a new discussion in Snowdrop at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2082]