[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - WS-security and username token auth. with jbossas 6.0

Andrea Polci do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 11 09:00:26 EDT 2011

Andrea Polci [http://community.jboss.org/people/apolci] created the discussion

"WS-security and username token auth. with jbossas 6.0"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/599222#599222

I'm trying to secure a webservice throw username token authentication.
I've found this tutorial  http://community.jboss.org/message/338347#338347 http://community.jboss.org/message/338347#338347 and other similar sources but I have a problem with the endpoint configuration cause we cannot find the standard-jaxws-endpoint-config.xml file.

If I understand the jbossws.sar isn't distributed anymore with jbossws, so where I have to put the configuration of my endpoint?
Is there any updated resource on this topic?

Thanks,
Andrea

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]