[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - 5.1.0.GA - Default WSDL Url

Pasquale Imbemba do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 12 11:58:52 EDT 2011

Pasquale Imbemba [http://community.jboss.org/people/pi4630] created the discussion

"5.1.0.GA - Default WSDL Url"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/599598#599598

Hi,

when I deploy JARs that contain SLSB which implement WS interface onto JBoss AS, the default URL is of the kind:
> localhost:8080\JarName\BeanName?wsdl

When I bundle the JARs into a EAR file, I thought the pattern would repeat and be something like:
> localhost:8080\EarName\JarName\BeanName?wsdl

But I can't find any webservice, nor do I find any hint in the server.log or JMX Console.
Where should I look?

Thanks for caring