[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: Providing your own wsdl instead of the generated one.

rakesh mehta do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 13 00:15:55 EDT 2011

rakesh mehta [http://community.jboss.org/people/rakeshmehta] created the discussion

"Re: Providing your own wsdl instead of the generated one."

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/599683#599683

Hi
  Please help to resolve my prolem.
  I want to deploye a web service using my own wsld which is importing xsd schema.
  I have successfully deployed a web service using my own wsdl which does not import any xsd schema.
  Please tell me what are the necessary changes i need to do deploye the web service using my own wsdl.

with regard
rakesh kumar

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]