[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - JBossWS - AS 7 FAQ

Alessio Soldano do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 13 12:31:46 EDT 2011

Alessio Soldano [http://community.jboss.org/people/asoldano] created the document:

"JBossWS - AS 7 FAQ"

To view the document, visit: http://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-16722

h1. JBossWS - AS 7 FAQ
This page is about the JBossWS integration with JBoss Application Server 7, which comes with a completely new architecture based on modules.

h4. What are the JBossWS modules on AS7? Am I supposed to modify them?
h4. How can I use JAXB classes?
h4. How can I use JBossWS APIs?
h4. How can I use Apache CXF APIs?
h4. Is there an aggregation client side module with all WS dependencies?
h4. What is the org.jboss.ws.jaxws-client module for?
h4. How do I use Spring with JBossWS-CXF?
h4. What SAAJ impl do I get doing MessageFactory.getFactory()?

Comment by going to Community
[http://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-16722]

Create a new document in JBoss Web Services at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=102&containerType=14&container=2044]