[jboss-user] [Datasource Configuration] - Re: Oracle XA datasource with oci driver

Jeos Raizcor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 13 13:09:06 EDT 2011

Jeos Raizcor [http://community.jboss.org/people/raizcor] created the discussion

"Re: Oracle XA datasource with oci driver"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/599888#599888

Well I gave up, for anyone with the same problem it looks like something changed in jboss 5.1 because it just doesn't like the oracle oci driver, it works ok in jboss 4.2. I also tried to configurate it with Oracle 11g in production but i got a similar problem.

The solution: do not upgrade the jboss server.

Start a new discussion in Datasource Configuration at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2077]