[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: username and password in jbpm-console

kaissun bs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 13 13:14:17 EDT 2011

kaissun bs [http://community.jboss.org/people/kaissun] created the discussion

"Re: username and password in jbpm-console"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/599889#599889

here the solution :
First, we ought start our database (hsql) with the command ant : +ant start.hsqldb.server+
and then we start our server application with : +ant start.jboss+ or in preference with +run.bat+ (in $jboss.home/bin) to see if we have some errors
because the ant command start jboss in the background.