[jboss-user] [jBPM] - JBPM5 task timing

tic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 14 22:14:13 EDT 2011

tic [http://community.jboss.org/people/tic] created the discussion

"JBPM5 task timing"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/600198#600198

Hi All,
     Looking at the jBPM5 examples/documents/threads on general timing, I've come to the following conclusions....

1. tasks in jBPM5 do not support due dates.
2. the business.calendar.properties file is not supported in jBPM5
3. The only timing features support appears to be wait for xxx msec before a executing task.

     If these are correct, I'm trying to work out how you might model a business process where a task needs to be escalated within (say) 2 business days. Does anyone have an approach for this in JBPM5  ?