[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Web service in war file under jboss 5.1

Michal Glowacki do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 15 03:34:37 EDT 2011

Michal Glowacki [http://community.jboss.org/people/mglowacki] created the discussion

"Web service in war file under jboss 5.1"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/600228#600228

hi,

     I know the common problem of re-deployment loop under JBoss 5.1 in seam application - when I got any not .xml files in WEB-INF. However, using Eclipse, when creating web service, server-config.wsdd file is placed in WEB-INF directory. Do you know how could I move this file away? I tried creating EAR directory and placing it in META-INF there, however it does not work. Servers says "Unable to find config file.  Creating new servlet engine config file: /WEB-INF/server-config.wsdd" and I am not able to reach web service.

Thanks in advance,
Michal

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]