[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Guvnor and additional info for Human Tasks

Brian Wallis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 20 01:43:54 EDT 2011

Brian Wallis [http://community.jboss.org/people/bwallis42] created the discussion

"Guvnor and additional info for Human Tasks"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/601081#601081

Guvnor seems to be a great place to store details about your workflow including rules, the fact model, etc. But I want to store the whole workflow definition and that would include the forms that are used for a human to interact with a human task.

Ideally my workflow designers would design and deploy the complete workflow including the forms and do this from within guvnor (web) or from within eclipse.  I don't see any support for doing this in the current implementation ov Guvnor, JBPM and the human task implementation.

Have I missed something here, is there anything planned to support something like this?

thanks