[jboss-user] [EJB3] - Re: Random NameNotFoundException in jboss 6.1-SNAPSHOT

legae do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 21 04:43:41 EDT 2011

legae [http://community.jboss.org/people/legae] created the discussion

"Re: Random NameNotFoundException in jboss 6.1-SNAPSHOT"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/601350#601350

I checked this once again. I added to service (AService) where the MyDependBeanLocal is used in @PostConstruct method a System.out.println("myBeanLocal: "+myBeanLocal);

and this is the output

09:56:15,471 INFO  [STDOUT] myBeanLocal: Proxy to jboss.j2ee:ear=my.ear,jar=my.jar,name=MyDependBean,service=EJB3 implementing [interface com.app.ifaces.MyDependBeanLocal]
09:56:15,477 ERROR [CMTTxInterceptor] javax.ejb.EJBTransactionRolledbackException: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: com.app.MyDependBean not bound

why in [STDOUT] myBeanLocal looks like it was initialized and ready to use?
What kind of annotation I should use to make my service dependend on EJB? Is @org.jboss.ejb3.annotation.Depends deprecated or does it really work?

Start a new discussion in EJB3 at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]