[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Re: Configuring JBossAS 6

tamias do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 21 07:49:21 EDT 2011

tamias [http://community.jboss.org/people/tamias] created the discussion

"Re: Configuring JBossAS 6"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/601391#601391

Hi,

So I succesuflly removed next services from the default configuration: SEAM, JSF, EJB2, JMS, Key Generator Service, XA Datasources Service, SQL Exceptions Service, Invokers, Clustering (I am not sure i should remove this one), WS service, Hypersonic DB, Bsh Deployer. I also turned off hot deployment by removing deploy/hdscanner-jboss-beans.xml and I removed deploy//ROOT.war. I wasn't able to remove deployers/jbossweb.deployer, deploy/jbossweb.sar and EJB3.

1. Any suggestions on how to removed these services?
2. Any other suggestions of services that I can remove?
3. Should I also remove jars from common/lib? As i have learned, jboss spends a minnimum time to create some empty folders even if their services aren't deployed? Same question about the conf files. Also .. any lead on witch exactly theese are would be ok.

Thank you

Start a new discussion in Performance Tuning at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2078]