[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Custom Service Task

Amin Mohammed-Coleman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 22 01:48:41 EDT 2011

Amin Mohammed-Coleman [http://community.jboss.org/people/aminmc] created the discussion

"Custom Service Task"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/601571#601571

Hi

I have a custom service task registered with the Eclipse editor and has a bunch of properties that a user has to fill in.  One of them is basically like the MetaData property in the editor and I was wondering is it possible to get my custom property to have a pop up box where the user can add a name and value (similar to meta data or parameter mapping).  Is there some custom code that I need to plug in for eclipse to recognise that this property requires a pop dialogue box?

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers