[jboss-user] [JBoss Remoting] - Re: Problem for Timer of BisocketServerInvoker

John Smith do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 22 05:17:18 EDT 2011

John Smith [http://community.jboss.org/people/j_smith] created the discussion

"Re: Problem for Timer of BisocketServerInvoker"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/601597#601597

Hi Ron,

 thaks for answer.

My environment:
-backend: first machine with Jboss 5.1.0.GA
-client: sencond machine with Tomcat 6.0.29
Feel free to ask about any other details because I dont know what can be important for You.

I dont understand Your question about type of TimerTasks, how can I check this? All information I have are on screens in my previous post.

Memory dump was made on client side. I thought  that problem is in org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer but I have tried many configurations,and problem still occured. People from Spring Community didn't answer my question so I thought that maybe problem is on backend side..

I can show You my remoting-bisocket-service.xml file or any other if it will help. I really have no idea whats wrong.

Thanks,
 John

Start a new discussion in JBoss Remoting at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2050]