[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: invalid package name

stellina_rosa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 26 08:26:47 EDT 2011

stellina_rosa [http://community.jboss.org/people/stellina_rosa] created the discussion

"Re: invalid package name"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/601989#601989

Hi Mauricio,
I used the ProcessTest.java like in your examples, so I created the knowledge, I have add the resource like:

KnowledgeBuilder kbuilder = KnowledgeBuilderFactory.newKnowledgeBuilder();
                    kbuilder.add(ResourceFactory.newClassPathResource("sample.bpmn"), ResourceType.BPMN2);
                    kbuilder.add(ResourceFactory.newClassPathResource("my_rules.drl"), ResourceType.DRL);

The process start correctly, but the problem is in the drools file because it seems that the process never read it...
I think that the problem is the package definition in the drools file... but I can't understand what is the right definition........ generally the name of the package is the folder that contains the files....... but in your example it isn't... the package where is my drools file is simple src/main/resource..... so... in the drools file what is the name of the package?