[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: JUnit test and process instance variables

Amin MC do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 27 15:33:50 EDT 2011

Amin MC [http://community.jboss.org/people/aminmc] created the discussion

"Re: JUnit test and process instance variables"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/602348#602348

I think I've figured out why this is happening.  I call signal and then code returns and if i debug i give the engine a chance to update the variable whereas when i run it the engine may not have had a chance to update.

Is there a way to find out if a variable has been updated after a signal?  I have a usecase where I need to know if the workflow engine has modified a variable or not when i execute a signal.