[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: using spring beans in jbpm5

Miroslav Štencel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 28 02:38:06 EDT 2011

Miroslav Štencel [http://community.jboss.org/people/mstencel] created the discussion

"Re: using spring beans in jbpm5"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/602440#602440

It would be nice to have Spring beans accessible in some simple way inside process e.g. in on entry/exit actions, constrains, basically in all expressions. It's possible now for example by defining global or by passing Spring bean as variable to process instance. But you have to implicitly specify, that the process is going to use such variable or global. It would be helpful to integrate this kind of beans injection into the engine (e.g. specifying which beans are going to be injected, or whether to inject all beans) without further overhead for programmer.
I tried to implement custom GlobalResolver that try to resolve global from Spring context. I post it at  http://community.jboss.org/message/601479#601479 http://community.jboss.org/message/601479#601479
But it still needs to define global in process definitions files.