[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Expose JBPM process as a web service

Prageeth Jayasinghe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 28 06:03:48 EDT 2011

Prageeth Jayasinghe [http://community.jboss.org/people/pragiya] created the discussion

"Expose JBPM process as a web service"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/602490#602490

Hello all;
     I am new to web services and I followed some tutorials related to web services. I could create my own web service and consume it by following this step by step tutorial.
 http://www.mastertheboss.com/web-interfaces/159-using-axis-web-services-with-jboss.html http://www.mastertheboss.com/web-interfaces/159-using-axis-web-services-with-jboss.html

     Now I want to expose a simple JBPM process as a web service. I know how to create a JBPM process and how to invoke it using java (*+ksession.startProcess()+*). I am searching the web for nearly two days but couldn't find any good tutorial suitable for a beginner. Could anybody point me to a good article, a blog or a PDF.
Thank you.