[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: JPA 2.0 mapping giving me an error in Eclipse/JBoss Tools?

Karsten Wutzke do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 28 07:09:32 EDT 2011

Karsten Wutzke [http://community.jboss.org/people/kwutzke] created the discussion

"Re: JPA 2.0 mapping giving me an error in Eclipse/JBoss Tools?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/602505#602505

Thanks for you remarks. I was able to track this down to an Eclipse Dali JPA validator problem. It's really hard to tell which component in Eclipse causes the error.

I'll have to find out now whether that mapping is allowed by JPA or not. I'd wonder if it was really disallowed...

Thanks for helping
Karsten