[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jBPM 5 Gunvor upload POJO model JAR import removal manually

byungwoojun do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 28 10:37:05 EDT 2011

byungwoojun [http://community.jboss.org/people/byungwoojun] created the discussion

"Re: jBPM 5 Gunvor upload POJO model JAR import removal manually"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/602558#602558

Thanks, Adam!  Originally, using Guvnor GUI, I wanted to uploaded two jars from our partner products, which I cannot change the contents. Also, the jars depend on many, many other jars including third-party jars - I know the jars are not well-defined DTO. I think the way Guvnor compiles the uploaded jars is different from the compilation of jars on the system classpath. To, me Guvnor tries to import every single class refereneced in the jars. I am not saying it is wrong.

So, instead, we put the two jars in the app server classpath where the Guvnor is running. Then, there is no compilation error. It may not dynamic as using Guvnor upload jars. for now.... If any one has a better idea, please let me know.

thanks,
bwj