[jboss-user] [EJB3] - Re: Random NameNotFoundException in jboss 6.1-SNAPSHOT

legae do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 29 05:16:52 EDT 2011

legae [http://community.jboss.org/people/legae] created the discussion

"Re: Random NameNotFoundException in jboss 6.1-SNAPSHOT"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/602658#602658

@Stateless
public class ABean implements ABeanLocal{

@EJB
BBeanLocal bBean;

@Resource(mappedName ="java:/JmsXA")
    private ConnectionFactory    connectionFactory = null;

    @Resource(mappedName = "queue/testQueue")
    private Queue                     queue             = null;

}

When I commented lines with queues method call was invoked without any problem and result was satisfying.
The application (with queues) was implemented for jboss 4.2.3 and now we wanted to upgrade to 6.0.0Final but there were problems with queues  http://community.jboss.org/thread/165508?tstart=0 http://community.jboss.org/thread/165508?tstart=0 and I was asked to move to 6.1 and it looked perfect, but now I have a feeling that the problem still exists but is just only covered (no errors visible)
All my changes about queues when moving from 4.2.3 was adding to jboss-6.1.0-SNAPSHOT\server\default\deploy\hornetq\hornetq-jms.xml file queues definitions.
Should I do something special. Maybe some dependencies, adding resources to hornetq ??

Start a new discussion in EJB3 at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]