[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Group assignment and action on tasks

José Luis Granda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 29 14:05:41 EDT 2011

José Luis Granda [http://community.jboss.org/people/jlgranda81] created the discussion

"Re: Group assignment and action on tasks"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/602786#602786

I try to assign human task to group trow
<potentialOwner>
        <resourceAssignmentExpression>
          <formalExpression>ridrensur.financiero.secretaria</formalExpression>
        </resourceAssignmentExpression>
      </potentialOwner>

I have ridrensur.financiero.secretaria defined how Group in organizationalentity table. Whe start the process, jbpm5 assign createdby_id and actualowner_id to ridrensur.financiero.secretaria. Finally, whe I try to list user member of ridrensur.financiero.secretaria task, no is posible, but jbpm list only task for potentialowner. If change manually actualowner_id to null and then can list tasks

I trace the code  https://github.com/krisv/jbpm/blob/master/jbpm-bpmn2/src/main/java/org/jbpm/bpmn2/xml/UserTaskHandler.java https://github.com/krisv/jbpm/blob/master/jbpm-bpmn2/src/main/java/org/jbpm/bpmn2/xml/UserTaskHandler.java, no exists way for defined groups like jbpm4.4, setting user o group in xml tag.

Is posible that feature are added in next release, How I can suggest it?