[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: Crazy Behavior After Adding a Dependency

Rob Williams do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 1 02:07:56 EDT 2011

Rob Williams [http://community.jboss.org/people/robwms63] created the discussion

"Re: Crazy Behavior After Adding a Dependency"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/618519#618519

Hey Max: I didn't need this dependency right away so I dropped this for a while. Went back to it. I figured out what's going on here, but not what to do about it. The aws java sdk pulls in a transitive dependency called jackson core. When it tries to pull it in, it goes off into the weeds. When I run maven from the command line it works. It downloads the dependencies and compiles.

What I think I figured out is that the problem is that our corporate repo is going through Nexus now. Was all working fine before upgrading to Indigo and White Rabbit.

Still looking around.. drag is that the comamnd line compiling doesn't make the project work in eclipse.