[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: How to handle an abortion of a work item?

Marco Piraccini do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 1 12:07:42 EDT 2011

Marco Piraccini [http://community.jboss.org/people/mpiraccini] created the discussion

"Re: How to handle an abortion of a work item?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/618639#618639

In my opinion that should be managed by an Interrupting Boundary Event...something like that:
 http://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2-618639-16813/ErrorMGM.jpg  http://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2-618639-16813/450-233/ErrorMGM.jpg
Now, I've clear how to do that with a sub-process...I don't know how to do that with a Task activity.
Indeed, if I want to signal an error or an escalation/compensation I didn't find any good way to do that...Am I missing something?????