[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: I can't start jboss server by use the jbpm5.1's Installation guide step.

文财 朱 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 2 02:40:08 EDT 2011

文财 朱 [http://community.jboss.org/people/jovenno] created the discussion

"Re: I can't start jboss server by use the jbpm5.1's Installation guide step."

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/618731#618731

I try to modify the maxwait value="20" ,but the error just appear  once time  again. so I give up ,Thank you, I need to look for other way to study the JBPM5.I can't follow the installation guide to study jbpm5.