[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Can a POJO be Parameter Mapped?

Gary Struthers do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 2 19:13:32 EDT 2011

Gary Struthers [http://community.jboss.org/people/GaryS] created the discussion

"Re: Can a POJO be Parameter Mapped?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/618921#618921

Thanks again for your help, this is very frustrating.

I made this change
    <serviceTask id="_11" name="Evaluate Score" operationRef="_11_ServiceOperation" implementation="Other" >
      <ioSpecification>
        <dataInput id="_11_varsInput" name="Parameter" />
        <dataOutput id="_11_varsOutput" name="Result" />

But the parameter is still null in my service task method. BPMN2-ServiceProcess and its jUnit test testServiceTask() show no other references to "Parameter" so I didn't change anything else.

Also ServiceTaskHandler doesn't provide a getter for workItem so I don't see how to debug or call
public class ServiceTaskHandler implements WorkItemHandler {

public void executeWorkItem(WorkItem workItem, WorkItemManager manager)