[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: Help with Jboss Tools and BIRT

Busssard Buss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 3 09:05:21 EDT 2011

Busssard Buss [http://community.jboss.org/people/bussard] created the discussion

"Re: Help with Jboss Tools and BIRT"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/619120#619120

>You have to create a new Seam Web project and add the BIRT Reporting Runtime Componet facet on the first page of the wizard.

I had completed the wizard, but when I run the project at JBoss AS 5.1 this warn appears in log:

WARN  [AbstractVirtualFileHandler] No such existing handler, falling back to old root + path: vfsfile:/home/acacio/Dev/workspaces/Testes/.metadata/.plugins/org.jboss.ide.eclipse.as.core/JBoss_5.1_Runtime_Server1312373853112/deploy/Relatorios-ear.ear/Relatorios.war/WEB-INF/platform/configuration/org.eclipse.osgi

Then the application is continously redeployed.

What can I do to solve this ?