[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Can KnowledgeAgent add multiple Resource packages from Guvnor?

byungwoojun do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 3 10:35:42 EDT 2011

byungwoojun [http://community.jboss.org/people/byungwoojun] created the discussion

"Can KnowledgeAgent add multiple Resource packages from Guvnor?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/619162#619162

I am using the KnowledgeAgent to get BPMN2 resources from Guvnor as follows:

KnowledgeAgent kagent = KnowledgeAgentFactory.+newKnowledgeAgent+("Guvnor default");
 /localhost:8080/drools-guvnor/org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/package kagent.applyChangeSet(ResourceFactory.+newUrlResource+("://localhost:8080/drools-guvnor/org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/package/ackageOne/LATEST/ChangeSet.xmlkagent.monitorResourceChangeEvents(**false**)

Where "PackageOne" is a name of the package I defined in the Guvnor. I have additional packages, e.g., PackageTwo and PackageThree, so on. There is a reason why I need to define multiple packages instead of one big package. And, I'd like to add all the packages into KnowledgeAgent. So, the KnowledgeBase contains PackageOne, PackageTwo and PackageThree. Is it possible?

Thanks,
bwj

KnowledgeBase kbase = kagent.getKnowledgeBase();
 (/localhost:8080/drools-guvnor/org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/package)P http://localhost:8080/drools-guvnor/org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/package/PackageOne/LATEST/ChangeSet.xml http");