[jboss-user] [jBPM] - JBPM5 EL Expression

Donald Walters do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 3 14:14:28 EDT 2011

Donald Walters [http://community.jboss.org/people/dondragon2] created the discussion

"JBPM5 EL Expression"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/619235#619235

In the documentation I see that for contraints the supproted expression languages are Java and MVEL. Is there any reason why EL (or groovy, beanshell) was not used also? If I need to use one of these where should I start in order to override?

The reason is that all my current JBPM4 processes use EL and I want to keep it like that.

Thanks.