[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: JBPM5 Implementation

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 3 15:38:31 EDT 2011

Maciej Swiderski [http://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] created the discussion

"Re: JBPM5 Implementation"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/619251#619251

Donald, great to hear you moving forward  ;)  that is the most important to stay with a product...

Regarding your implementation, I don't think you need to have it so complex. You could use Map directly as parameter map instead of having simple (String) types. So, you will have a method that accepts Map as argument and then you do not need to have a new service task handler. Unless you have another reason to have it.

Regarding timers, I am not sure what you mean with:

> Donald Walters wrote:
>  The timer application does not exist after the time is expired. I think it is still there waiting. (not sure on this)

If it is a matter of that process finishes but timer is still active maybe it is because of missing terminateEventDefinition tag within endEvent?!

     <endEvent id="_5" name="EndProcess" >
        <terminateEventDefinition/>
    </endEvent>

if not, could you elaborate bit more what is happening?

Cheers