[jboss-user] [IronJacamar] - Re: maven dependency setup.

amber jboss1999 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 4 15:04:43 EDT 2011

amber jboss1999 [http://community.jboss.org/people/amberjboss1999] created the discussion

"Re: maven dependency setup."

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/619481#619481

Thank you so much Jesper, great work!
The stuff I mostly encountered was dependency issues that throw me for a loop /w InvocationTargetException. Long story short, the JCA connector is working in a remote Jboss 6 server. I ran stress tests on the new server and it seems to handle the heavy load just fine.

However, I am still puzzled by how I can monitor resource allocation related parameters:  http://support.hyperic.com/display/EVO/JBoss+6.0+JCA+Connection+Pool+service http://support.hyperic.com/display/EVO/JBoss+6.0+JCA+Connection+Pool+service
| Min Connections | MinSize | none | UTILIZATION | false | 30 min |
| Max Connections | MaxSize | none | UTILIZATION | false | 30 min |
| Total Connections | ConnectionCount | none | UTILIZATION | false | 5 min |
| Available Connections | AvailableConnectionCount | none | UTILIZATION | true | 5 min |
| Active Connections | InUseConnectionCount | none | UTILIZATION | true | 5 min |
| Connections Created | ConnectionCreatedCount | none | UTILIZATION | false | 10 min |
| Connections Created per Minute | ConnectionCreatedCount1m | none | UTILIZATION | false | 10 min |
| Connections Destroyed | ConnectionDestroyedCount | none | UTILIZATION | false | 10 min |
| Connections Destroyed per Minute | ConnectionDestroyedCount1m | none | UTILIZATION | false | 10 min |
| Availability | Availability | percentage | AVAILABILITY | true | 10 min |

I use the generated loggining.properties and put it in src/main/rar/META-INF/ironjacamar.xml, but server.log reveals no "iron.jacamar" related outputthat I can monitor allocations.

Sorry about the newbie questions in advance!

Start a new discussion in IronJacamar at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2098]