[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Embedd JBPM5 into Spring WebApp

michael gantenbein do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 5 04:40:48 EDT 2011

michael gantenbein [http://community.jboss.org/people/ganm] created the discussion

"Embedd JBPM5 into Spring WebApp"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/619584#619584

Hi,

I'm new to jBPM and like to embbed jBPM5.1 into my exisiting Spring based Webapp. How can this be done?
* Where and how can I configure the engine to use a specific database in this environment? do I have to build it from source after changeing persistence.xml etc?
* How can I deploy process models to this specific engine programmatically?

Are there more code samples then the emergency-stuff from salaboy?

Regards