[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Guvnor stability

Tihomir Surdilovic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 5 09:59:47 EDT 2011

Tihomir Surdilovic [http://community.jboss.org/people/tsurdilovic] created the discussion

"Re: Guvnor stability"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/619660#619660

jBPM-console currently looks for assets in the pkg file of the Guvnor defaultPackage only (we are working currently on expading the lookup to all available packages in Guvnor). Unless you build your package in Guvnor after making changes, console will not be able to see your changes. It could be that you have not built your package and the no-longer existing Evaluation process is still present in the pkg?

Both Guvnor and jBPM-console are webapps and have a session timeout. After a long absence, you would need to re-log back into guvnor (I think the error "Sorry, a technical error occurred. Please contact a system administrator" is indicating this, you would more accurate error in the server log). This is probably also the reason for the other errors but I am not sure without seeing the entire stack of the logs.

Hope this helps.