[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: How do I exclude User in a swimlane

Gary Struthers do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 6 11:45:30 EDT 2011

Gary Struthers [http://community.jboss.org/people/GaryS] created the discussion

"Re: How do I exclude User in a swimlane"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/619773#619773

h5. Maciej,
Yes this is opposite of default behavior but sometimes there are good reasons to prevent the same person from doing different tasks. What is excludedUsers supposed to do? If it can help in my case, I want to use it. If not, I'll have to filter users with application code. I'm not ready to rewrite WSHumanTaskHandler.