[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: how to reject a task to the previous task instance?

Demian Calcaprina do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 9 11:37:31 EDT 2011

Demian Calcaprina [http://community.jboss.org/people/calca] created the discussion

"Re: how to reject a task to the previous task instance?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/620159#620159

I think Marie is right, according to the task life cycle,  http://docs.jboss.org/jbpm/v5.1/userguide/ch.Human_Tasks.html#d0e3368 http://docs.jboss.org/jbpm/v5.1/userguide/ch.Human_Tasks.html#d0e3368, you won't be able to make this. When a human task is completed, you can't go to uncomplete it, you have to complete a new task instance. You could make some hack, changing manually the task in the db?, and something with the task work item, but in my opinion it would not make sense.

Would not filtering the history query for multiple instances?

Regards,

Demian