[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Mismatch between BPMN2 xml capability and that of the designer

olddave do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 10 13:05:14 EDT 2011

olddave [http://community.jboss.org/people/olddave] created the discussion

"Mismatch between BPMN2 xml capability and that of the designer"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/620432#620432

Hi,

I find a lot of the answers here relate to the BPMN2 xml with ioSpecification etc. I use the BPMN2 designer in Eclipse and the property sheet does not have the io mapping used in all the answers here.

So an example of what goes into the property sheets for the Process and for each of my WorkItems to allow me to pick up parameters from the Process and then put them modified back into the Process would be a great help.

I have tried adding parameters in my Workitems with the same name as those in the Process parameters to see if a Global scope might pick them up, but no good. Then I tried to programatically get them inside my workitem, but running from gwt-console there does not seem to be a way to call a constructor that passes in the Stateful session. I could not find a way to get the session from the WorkItemManager, which to me seemed like the sensible solution. The documentation does not seem to cover this either.

Any answers?

Thx.

Ed.