[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Unclear on how to get a Process param into my WorkItem

olddave do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 10 15:01:56 EDT 2011

olddave [http://community.jboss.org/people/olddave] created the discussion

"Re: Unclear on how to get a Process param into my WorkItem"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/620453#620453

Well it seems that this is where the problem lies. My users will never edit xml, they will use the property sheet of my workitem in the BPMN2 designer. Which looks like this

 http://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2-620453-16860/propertysheet.png  http://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2-620453-16860/450-256/propertysheet.png
As you can see there are no inputSet dataInputAssociation etc. Ignore the double period in the classname it is just for example.

I made another post about this. Answers here assume that people are editing xml, whereas if you have a nice graphical designer the end users are likely to use that. But I have found no where that explains how you map input and output for parameters using the property sheet.

Ed