[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: Server status stuck in "Starting" state

Rob Stryker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 11 05:47:00 EDT 2011

Rob Stryker [http://community.jboss.org/people/rob.stryker] created the discussion

"Re: Server status stuck in "Starting" state"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/620564#620564

This doesn't sound like it should be happening to me. I am not able to replicate it, first and foremost (with the web poller at least). The only thing I can think of is that you have a bad installation.  JBT 3.2.x is not meant to be installed with Indigo. You should use the nightly builds of JBT 3.3.

Other than that, I'm sorry to have no other advice to offer  :(  Let me know if a change in environment works. You can use 3.2 with Helios or 3.3 with Indigo. Hope this helps. Keep us informed if it doesn't though.