[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Unclear on how to get a Process param into my WorkItem

olddave do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 12 06:16:59 EDT 2011

olddave [http://community.jboss.org/people/olddave] created the discussion

"Re: Unclear on how to get a Process param into my WorkItem"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/620787#620787

Hi,

This confirmed that there are no structural differences between what the org.drools.eclipse plugin produces and what you coded.

I found the problem. I had accidently used the wrong case for the first character of parameter "workflowContext" for my workitem parameter in the UI. When you dismiss the dialog the Property sheet does NOT update until you tab or click out of that property, so it looked fine and I clicked on another Task node without realizing my mistake. I ran my tests with the wrong parameter name and had not checked seen the incorrect name in the xml. I fixed the name in the xml and re-ran my test, and it worked!

Thank you

Ed