[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jbpm process not getting deployed

Tobias Wittur do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 15 09:07:34 EDT 2011

Tobias Wittur [http://community.jboss.org/people/tob1as] created the discussion

"Re: jbpm process not getting deployed"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/621004#621004

Hi,

I dont know about that particular tool/server constellation. I just tell you about my environment and hope it helps you.

When a process is deployed, the process definition file is committed into the guvnor repository (webdav). If that is also the case in your environment, the file should end up in the default package.

You can usually reach that over  http://localhost:8080/drools-guvnor/org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/webdav/ http://localhost:8080/drools-guvnor/org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/webdav/ (Import it in your win explorer). My eclipse therefore has a guvnor connection. Maybe this connection is missing in your case?

Or the server is down?

Hope this brings you somehow closer.